Tuesday 24 May 2011

Update of the situation

     First of all, thanks for all your passion to reply my blog to say your opinions, no matter it is positive or negative.I intend to let people know the story and tell their opinions to give me feedback on this so that I can hear more voice from everywhere about the issue.
     I respect all your opinions but never intend to let people fight against their countries,nationalities or generalize one race or another with anyone's culture.As I said in the introduction of myself on my blog, I hope the world can embrace the entire human race and be a nice place. There should never occurred any different treatments because of your RACE,NATIONALITY,SKIN COLOR and GENDER.
     So far the Director of International Office has read my blog and one officer from IO willmeet me this week to hear my story and she said that as a university, they are willing to learn from their mistakes and and undertake some steps to solve the problem, so this is a good news!
     I hope everything will go well, and thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment