Thursday 26 May 2011

After talking to International Officer

     Today there was a meeting between me and the Director of International Office, she asked me to tell her the situation of the story again, and she said that this blog had been spread so fast that almost the whole university already knew, and the rector of the university paid a great attention into this issue. Well, I didn't expect this to have such a great impact.
     Anyway, she felt very sorry for what I have experienced and the whole situation. Both the chairman of Asset | Economics and Stefan Leeffers felt very sorry for me and regretted their behaviors, and Stefan knew that he made a mistake. Therefore there would be a meeting between  Asset|Economics, Stefan Leeffers ,International Office and me next week. I hope we could talk this through, and just get this thing over after so many days.
     To tell again, for those who are attacking me on my blog or anything, save your time, this is not the platform for you guys to fight against each other. And thank you so much for all the people who helped me, supported me these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment